HOW TO SWITCH TO PROPER NUTRITION: MEMORIZE THE SCHEME OF A HEALTHY DIET
You need to eat 5 times a day, adhering to the following rules:
– Breakfast . Eat protein or complex carbohydrates in the morning, such as egg omelet, oatmeal, fruit smoothies, berries, and nuts. If you really want something sweet, it is better to postpone it until the afternoon.
– Second breakfast . Based on the density and satiety of your breakfast, you can use fruit for a snack or something more substantial – a vegetable casserole, fruit salad, whole grain crispbread with cream cheese.
– Lunch . Lunch meals should include protein, fiber and carbohydrates. Considering how to start a proper diet, give preference to vegetables, porridge for a side dish, fish and chicken meat.
– Afternoon snack . The afternoon snack should be protein, although some slow carbs can be used for variety. It is important to monitor the amount of food consumed – an afternoon snack should not be as satisfying as lunch.
– Dinner . An evening meal includes protein and fiber. The best solution would be meat, eggs, vegetables, cottage cheese, legumes.
Fractional nutrition allows you to activate metabolic processes and maintain the stomach at an optimal level of stretching. By dividing the diet into 5 parts, you can avoid hunger and reduce the spontaneous desire to eat something extra or harmful.